Tuesday, January 11, 2011

sweet cravings


it's about 2:30 in the afternoon which is usually about the time that I have a snack. I know with the eat to live diet you are not supposed to snack but rather eat three large meals a day. But it wasn't agreeing with me.

I was feeling lightheaded and weak mid-afternoon and just couldn't focus on anything. Also the large meals were making me too full. So instead I decided to eat three smaller main meals and one afternoon snack.


It's exactly what I need to feel good.


Except for today. Today I was having a major sugar craving. My mind started whispering...nutella...nutella. Then it became more insistant...Nutella...Nutella! Then it was like a rock concert with the lead singer screaming NUTELLA! Get the picture?


So I dove in head first and took my kids along for the ride. We ate it by the spoonful. yum:)


Next time I need to be more prepared with a sweet vegan option like Artisina Cacao Bliss. In fact, I think I will make a trip to the health food store tomorrow!


amelia

No comments:

Post a Comment