Thursday, January 13, 2011

after school snack


I'm always on the lookout for quick, healthy snacks that I can feed to my boys after school. I found this recipe from Chocolate-Covered Katie and I love it! She has a lot of really tasty vegan and raw recipes on her blog.

I made these balls (she calls them babies) with almonds, dates and raw honey.

For this recipe and many other flavor combinations using different nuts, nut butters and chocolate go visit her here. You will have fun and be inspired. :)

This snack approved by the two picky little redheads.

amelia



2 comments:

  1. Amelia, loving your new blog! Look forward to reading more of it in the future! I just learned how to make a printable version of my recipes by using Google Sites. Basically you copy your blog post on a page that makes a link. A reader can click on the link from your blog to print out the recipe without the photos and other text on your blog. Once I got it down it was easy to do and I'm going to make a link for all the recipes I've posted on my blog. If you want more info let me know. :) Good luck with your newest endeavor!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great tip Lisa! Thank-you so much.:)

    ReplyDelete