Thursday, January 27, 2011

snickerdoodle hummus

I'm always looking for a good afternoon snack for the boys.

When they come home from school in the afternoon they are starving!!

Snickerdoodle hummus you say? hmmm

It was a hit with everyone in the family except my youngest.

And I think he just disagreed to be disagreeable. He's an antagonist like that. :)

I loved it so much I could eat it with a spoon.

The photos I took pair it with some pink lady's. I love pink lady apples.

Snickerdoodle Hummus

(recipe adapted from here)

1 can Cannellini beans drained and rinsed well

1/4 c. peanut butter

1/4 c. maple syrup

2 tsp. sugar

1 tsp. cinnamon

Mix all ingredients together in a blender until smooth and creamy.

That it!

Enjoy with fruit or vegetables.

Question of the Day:

What afternoon snacks do you feed your kids?

amelia



No comments:

Post a Comment